View Profile LordJabeebus

3 Movie Reviews

:).

Zophar responds:

lol

I smile every time I watch this ^^.

Why does the driver look like Clarence in the future? XP

19 Game Reviews

Difficult but pretty fun to play! I like it a lot, my favorite part is probably the soundtracks. Very well composed and really fit the atmosphere of the game.

4.5/5
- Well done :)!

Great soundtrack, great game, and a great experience. I see a lot of potential in this project.

5/5
- From one developer to another, well done!!!

A simple yet interesting concept turned into a fun and honestly kind of addicting game.

Well done!
4.5/5

11 Audio Reviews

The distortion in the arp provides a really good hook, but as the song progresses it kind of feels like it has some empty space. Also, the rhythm and vibe are a little difficult to follow.

The song has potential, it just needs a few more edits in my opinion.

Hell yeah! The arp had me hooked in the beginning and the melody is pretty well constructed.
I like this song a lot, which is something because I never really listen to trap.

This made me smile, don't know why though. Eh, whatever I still liked the song :).

Zophar responds:

Thanks!

1 Art Review

This was a real shitty situation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I may be a kid, but it doesn't mean I can't create anything I desire. Things I Make: Music, Video Games, Photoshop Art, 3D Models Things I do: Draw, Program, Imagine! Music DAW: FL Studio Mobile 3 Game Engine: Unity 2018 Drawing Program: Photoshop

17, Male